Travel The World With Google - Day 4
- Finish up any Day Three tasks.
- It is time to travel to your third and final landform. Observe what it looks like and what makes it unique. Visit either link attached to the pin and read the information. Click here to get to the map!
- You will be creating a Google doc for today's task. It is now time for you to get to work! First, you will be finding a picture of your landform. You may click here and use any of the websites listed on this page to find a picture. Please do not just use the first picture you find. Look around at some different ones and choose the one that you like the most. Copy and paste it OR Save it to the desktop and upload it into your Google doc. Fourth graders - you are going to have to do this part for your group.
- Next, you get to use what you learned about researching for QUALITY information to find some interesting facts about the landform you visited today. Click here to get to the search engine you will be using. While conducting your research, look for interesting facts. Think outside the box and try to be creative! Add 4 - 5 interesting facts to your Google doc.
- Practice reading your facts with your partner because we are going to be creating a fotobabble!!
- Finally, record today's blog entry. Fourth graders - click here! Second graders - click here!